Latest Posts

Why am I so Cynical

Recently too many People asked me, "Why am I so Cynical ?" The answer is very simple, "I belong to Bihar. I am a Bihari."

And why shouldn't I be? Buddha and Mahaveer such a great soul enlightened the world with marvelous philosophies but for Bihari it's of no use. Almost after 6 decades Bihar wins election on the issue of banning alcohol leaving the core social issues behind. Year after year Bihar has been producing many bureaucrats but hardly anyone dared to fight for social evils. We, Biharis often say that we are intelligent enough but still we are being governed by fools. Our days start from the street tea-shop holding newspaper at hand and discussing local, national and even international politics but after sometimes discussion itself becomes a local issue. But the best part is, We are moving ahead day-by-day but don't know Where... .

No comments:

Post a Comment

THE CYNICAL MIND Designed by Templateism Copyright © 2019

Powered by Blogger.